See HOW KSF’S END-TO-END SOLUTION HELPED THIS BRAND SECURE PERMANENT FLOOR SPACE IN A LARGE U.S. RETAILER
KSF was referred to DGAmericas due to the impressive work, we had carried out for a similar roll-out at the Kroger chain stores for Lifetime Brands.
The project involved providing a permanent display to replace the cardboard displays being used, with the aim of securing retail space.
The retailer had a tight deadline for completion, which added an extra layer of pressure. This was the first permanent display project for DGAmericas, so it was critical to get it right and make a good first impression.
Download the DG Americas Case Study to Learn:
- How we helped the brand to secure permanent floor space in a large US retailer
- The eye-catching retail displays that we created
- How we replaced the less durable cardboard displays with a permanent retail display
- What methods we used to ensure that the tight deadline was met
- See images of the entire process
KSF were able to not only meet the customer’s expectations but exceed them. Although this project was challenging, both in terms of a tight deadline and the scope and scale of the project, KSF was able to deliver each stage by the deadlines set.
By providing a bespoke end-to-solution to DGAmericas, KSF was able to demonstrate that it can work successfully with large retailers in the U.S. on behalf of brands throughout the project journey by providing a full suite of services at competitive prices and in a tight timeframe.