See how we helped Superdry with the fit-out of 200+ global locations
Superdry was looking to expand its operations and wanted to work with a partner vendor with global product and distribution facilities.
The project scope included:
- Managing the value engineering, prototyping, volume production and shop fit-out of multiple global locations.
- Ensure a fast roll-out to key stores.
- Design and prototype units with a raw rusted effect to match the brand aesthetics.
KSF was the perfect partner to solve Superdry’s in-store display problems has it had worked with several other retail clients on a global scale.
The team has also previously provided turnkey solutions to a variety of retail sectors that comprise British design, Chinese production, global logistics management, deliveries to stores and final installation of display items.
Download the Superdry Case Study to Learn:
- How we supported Superdry's fast global expansion across Europe, North America and Asia.
- See the process for the quick dispatch of store fixtures.
- How centrally managed production can save on costs.
- The worldwide production and logistics required for a global business.