See how we created a window display that was replicated and deployed in all Farrow & Ball stores worldwide
Farrow & Ball wanted a premium finish window display that showcased its ‘Curated by Liberty’ range. The new campaign combines Farrow & Ball paints with complementary Liberty fabrics.
- The window displays had to be rolled out to all stores globally, to ensure brand consistency and highlight the superb quality finish of its paints.
- F&B wanted to outsource the development, production, distribution and installation to a single provider.
The project concept involved window displays that comprised lightweight display cubes that contain the latest paint range alongside coordinating fabrics developed in conjunction with Liberty. The paint tins also featured a print of the Liberty fabric pattern.
Download the Farrow & Ball Case Study to Learn:
- How we created a premium window display for this new range, 'Curated by Liberty'
- See the global roll-out across multiple locations
- How F&B benefitted from outsourcing the development, production, distribution and installation to a single provider
- Worldwide production and logistics in a short time-frame
- The project management and customs requirements were fully managed by KSF Global
KSF Global organised the delivery logistics of the window displays throughout Europe and North America with a different setup for each store.
The campaign was well received and successfully supported by the visibility of the in-store display windows.